A new version of the Raspberry PI 4 model has been released, and the older model is amazingly modified. I got Raspberry Pi 3 a few years ago. It was my first board with 64-bit ARMs. It came on a 64-bit CPU. Below are the full specs for the output level of a modified Raspberry PI 4 64-bit credit card size desktop computer.
Raspberry PI 4 model
This Board comes in three model
- 2GB RAM model – ₹4,350.00
- 4GB RAM model – ₹ 5,450.00
- 8GB RAM model – $75-80 (approx)
- Broadcom BCM2711, Quad core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.5GHz
- 2GB, 4GB or 8GB LPDDR4-3200 SDRAM (depending on model)
- 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz IEEE 802.11ac wireless, Bluetooth 5.0, BLE
- Gigabit Ethernet
- 2 USB 3.0 ports; 2 USB 2.0 ports.
- Raspberry Pi standard 40 pin GPIO header (fully backward compatible with previous boards)
- 2 × micro-HDMI ports (up to 4kp60 supported)
- 2-lane MIPI DSI display port
- 2-lane MIPI CSI camera port
- 4-pole stereo audio and composite video port
- H.265 (4kp60 decode), H264 (1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode)
- OpenGL ES 3.0 graphics
- Micro-SD card slot for loading operating system and data storage
- 5V DC via USB-C connector (minimum 3A*)
- 5V DC via GPIO header (minimum 3A*)
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) enabled
- Operating temperature: 0 – 50 degrees C ambient
- Dimensions: 85 mm x 56mm for detailed information refer datasheet.
- A good quality 2.5A power supply can be used.
- Requires separate PoE HAT (PoE)
- IoT – Internet of Things
- Linux Computer
- Industrial applications
All the related documents are available on the raspberry pi official Website.
- Product brief
- Schematic diagrams
- Raspberry Pi 4 Model B mechanical drawing
- Documentation including hardware and configuration
Software & OS
Official operating system for all models of the Raspberry Pi
- Raspberry Pi OS
- Raspberry Pi Desktop
Third Party Operating System Images
- Ubuntu Mate
- Ubuntu Core
- Ubuntu Server
- Mozilla Web Things
- RISC OS
Buy a Raspberry Pi 4 Model B – Raspberry Pi
raspberry pi 4 4gb
raspberry pi 2 4gb
Thanks For Reading ..